The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de contragolpe
- Mosley's body punches could leave openings for counterpunches to the head.
- Kenneth threw a counterpunch and Malcolm stumbled backwards, giving his cousin time to speak.
- Against Toney, Jirov averaged nearly 90 punches a round despite being nailed with some powerful counterpunches.
- Secondly, fighters can choose to block incoming blows outright or parry them, providing a split second or two to get in a quick counterpunch.
- He came on strong late in the four-round bout, consistently landing counterpunches against the overeager fighter.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!