Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1música country femininecountry (and western) masculine
- What emerges from this mixture is a very American sound that mixes jazz, country and western, rock, popular song, folk, and the blues.
- Democrats tend to get the rockers; Republicans tend to get the country and western.
- That's unusually fast for a country and western album these days…
- How many other artists in the genre of dancehall can successfully flirt with varying musical styles such as country and western, gospel and soca and still remain credible?
- For the most part, the original is reconfigured to fit the band's gift for skewed, country and western tinged psychedelia.
- Elsewhere, there's a smattering of the Deep Southern influences that are more commonly associated with that neck of the woods, and a country and western style.
- You'll love this: he used to put concrete floors in buildings, but in his spare time he was a country and western DJ.
- There were all types of bands from hard-core rock and roll to jazz, country and western to Irish traditional musicians and from vocal harmony groups to girl and boy bands.
- My family listened to country and western and western swing.
- Even at this time of year there are a few of the world's intinerants trekking up the long narrow streets, their accents as intrusive as a country and western crooner at La Scala.
- If you listen to oldies rock, turn on hip hop, or country and western.
- My first love was the music I heard in the community: blues, church gospel music, and country and western.
- True, I prefer country and western and 1950s music, but the reason I decided not to be involved was simply financial.
- He entertained everybody with his beautiful country and western music and songs.
- The flags were bright, the country and western music loud, the TV monitors huge and blaring.
- Five bands wowed the crowds with musical styles ranging from country and western to rock and jazz.
- Most people outside of the continent have little idea that country and western is the favoured popular music of most Aboriginal communities.
- The only answer offered by the essay is country and western music.
- The only kind of music he doesn't like, he said, is country and western.
- It melds folk and jazz, the blues and country and western.