The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of campiña
1campiña femininecampo masculine
- It's easy to spend whole fascinating days exploring the surrounding countryside.
- And, of course, this city is a gateway to some of the finest countryside in the land.
- If not, communities living in the rural countryside would not be viable, he warned.
- The surrounding countryside is beautiful and the stunning town of Krakow is an hour and a half away by car.
- Definitely a most spectacular and colourful event to grace Swindon roads and beautiful surrounding countryside.
- Populated by some 68 indigenous ethic minorities, its spectacularly rugged countryside is dotted with their villages of stilted huts.
- The couple's Holy Grail was a huge mansion in the verdant English countryside.
- I love the English countryside, particularly my own corner of it.
- And so he kept on the move, criss-crossing a large region of gently rolling Cheshire countryside.
- For the remainder of the month, the army scoured the countryside in search of remaining camps.
- Unable to free their car, the two friends roam the countryside looking for help.
- The area around his home is open, hilly countryside with rough terrain.
- They welcome us on their terrace, facing out over miles of peaceful open countryside.
- The many temples that dot the countryside have been either damaged or have collapsed.
- Viticulture flourished despite the frequent civil wars, which were on too small a scale to devastate the Tuscan countryside.
- Yet he adds he has loved the Scottish countryside from an early age through his enthusiasm for country sports.
- The drastic drop in numbers visiting the countryside has meant a rise in tourist trade to some urban destinations.
- She enjoys spending time by herself, and prefers the countryside to the city.
- We disembarked a few days ago, and are now marching steadily north through the countryside to our destination city.
- For centuries, control this fort and you could command the countryside for miles around.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!