Learn English Grammar From A–Z
corporación de gobierno a nivel de condado(in UK)
- The town council and the county council need to have a say in the future for this town.
- Just over half of the required funding has been awarded to the county council by the government.
- After all, the county council is elected to make tough decisions on behalf of voters.
- Also I have had detailed correspondence with the chief executive of the county council.
- He said the scheme was worthwhile and the county council still hoped to work with the parish council.
- The rest is set by the county council, emergency services and town or parish councils.
- The town council will now write to the county council asking them to revise the plan.
- I hope that future consultation exercises from the county council be better executed.
- The previous county council was dominated by an alliance of the Lib Dems and Conservatives.
- The county council is closing the premises following new government legislation.
- Over half the elected councillors are new to the county council and can lead a fresh start.
- If you fall over in the street then there is probably an insurance policy covering the county council for that to.
- The issue will be discussed at a meeting of the county council executive tomorrow.
- As a former leader of a county council I wish to comment on the present debate on council taxes.
- Also the borough council does some work acting as an agent for the county council.
- He urged the panel to recommend that a plan be organised with the county council to avoid future problems.
- He said the scheme would lead to increased bureaucracy and costs to the county council.
- As a next step the county council will produce an action plan to make sure the policy is put into action.
- The county council has now introduced a policy which is intended to speed up the process.
- The county council proposes that vehicles be barred from much of the route.