The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de enganche
- This dramatically reduces the materials needed, since it's easier to bend bars than to use mechanical couplers or splicing-in short bent sections that waste material.
- Hydraulic quick couplers can save time when switching attachments.
- It is perfect for storing paper towels to use to clean up hands or to wipe the dirt and grime from hydraulic couplers.
- So we designed a bucket where the coupler hinges were located high on the bucket.
- In railroad terms, humping refers to connecting railroad cars together by opening the couplers and sending them down a little hill, at the bottom of which is a partly-assembled train.
- Ask your local dealers about the availability of a universal coupler; its name describes it well.
- An external seal is affixed to an opposite end of the first coupler member and affixed to an exterior surface of the first duct.
- A user-controlled shutter system determined which laser was directed at the coupler.
- The masonry units require steel post tension rods, anchor bolts, steel plates, and couplers for installation.
- In another design innovation, manufacturers offer a coupler feature on some machines, which allows operators to change attachments, often without leaving the cab.
- This coupler features five bolts - three on the larger-diameter side and two on the smaller-diameter side.
- I never took the coupler out of my bag and, for the first time since 1992, went a week without picking up my email.
- Instead, connectivity between the bricks is accomplished using a capacitive coupler.
- It is now thought by the railways to be adequately done with electronic devices connected to the last coupler.
- With the quick coupler, for instance, you can disconnect a bucket and use the lifting eye on the coupler as a hoisting device.
- There's no sound now but for train wheels and couplers.
- The quick connect couplers make it fast and simple to change tools.
- With such a coupler you can be confident that buying a new machine will not obsolete your old attachments.
- The radiation shield was completed except for the electron coupler wires.
- The coupler and safety chains should be checked for disrepair.
- This switching matrix has input ports, output ports and a passive optical core consisting of optical couplers.
- They also had an early 300-baud modem, replete with the coupler into which you had to put the phone receiver.
- You place the coupler like a mirror image against a telephone handset, strap it in place, plug the other end into your modem and dial.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!