Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(person) valiente(person) corajudo(words) valiente(act) valeroso(act) de valor(act) de valentía
- He suffered so much, and he was so brave, so courageous to fight it as long as he did.
- It's therefore a mystery how brave, courageous St George ever got to be the patron saint of England.
- He deserves everything, he was very brave and courageous and I know he would do it all again if he had to.
- She wanted to be brave and courageous like the heroes in all the stories she liked to read.
- You are very brave and courageous people to be over their risking your life for your country.
- She felt free and brave and courageous, and she never wanted to stop flying through the air.
- So every time one sees a bold and courageous man or woman you can be sure that the child in that person is still alive.
- I strongly suspect he is not deluded, but he is definitely a brave, or at least a courageous, man.
- A fearless person could not be courageous, because courage is all about the mind dominating fear.
- Its devotees have been courageous, and they have also been treacherous.
- He made a courageous come back, only to throw up on stage minutes later - a first in my gig attending experience.
- I hope to be half as courageous and full of faith as he was when faced with the end.
- Quite simply, her plight is seen as courageous and worthy of sympathy.
- A mother and her two young sons were pulled from their blazing home by a courageous next-door neighbour.
- It must therefore be courageous and tough about gently easing prices upwards to deliver better margin yield.
- The decision to come out fighting to restore standards in higher education was principled and courageous.
- Let us stop being economically defensive and start being politically courageous.
- It was certainly the one truly courageous and right act of his premiership, which enters its eighth year in a few months.
- I thought it was a classic piece of decisive and courageous goalkeeping.
- As he approached the scene, the courageous cop realised the girl had not seen him - and decided to act fast.