The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1calabacín masculinecalabacita feminine Mexicozapallito masculine Southern Conezapallito largo masculine Southern Conezapallito italiano masculine Southern Cone
- It did look quite appetising - a mountain of rice with fresh vegetables, courgettes, peppers, onions and peas, blended together by a tomato sauce.
- Otherwise known as bell peppers, capsicum and pimento, sweet peppers are natural partners to Provençal vegetables such as courgettes, aubergine and tomatoes.
- The sauce can also be served on top of baked potatoes, hot pasta or vegetables such as courgettes or green beans.
- There will be plenty of room for other, less disease-prone vegetables; courgettes, parsnips, beetroot, spinach and runner beans will all be on the menu for this year I hope.
- I also grow a successful variety of vegetables including Jerusalem artichokes, courgettes, beans and pumpkins.
- Other choices include heavy cropping small tomatoes that don't need pinching out, dwarf beans, leeks, courgettes, spring onions, shallots, garlic and radishes.
- Even the chargrilled vegetables - which included courgettes, aubergines and sweet peppers - were excellent.
- This is a lovely way of doing a variety of fried vegetables, like aubergines, courgettes, pumpkin, spinach and squash.
- You may add anything you wish from the garden to the egg mixture - sautéed peppers, mushrooms, courgettes or wilted chard are particularly delicious.
- I can see the physical pain it causes him when I'm slicing courgettes to the wrong thickness, or frying onions too fast.
- It came with seasonal vegetables including cauliflower, carrots, new potatoes and sliced courgettes.
- Add the courgettes, tomatoes, garlic, thyme leaves, sea salt and pepper and cook gently for 20 minutes until soft and tender, tossing often.
- Instead of aubergine, you could use sections of baby leeks, red or green peppers, courgettes or fresh mushrooms.
- Slice courgettes lengthwise, cut sweet red peppers in half, thickly slice aubergine, brush with olive oil and grill on both sides until well marked.
- Slice the courgette and aubergine lengthwise and cut the peppers in four, discarding the core and seeds.
- Peel and chop the garlic and stir into the onions with the courgettes.
- Other specialist bags have been developed especially for salads and vegetables including even marrows and courgettes.
- The vegetable filling is very good, this week being courgettes and sweet potato amongst others.
- Yet on the rare occasion I lower potatoes, sliced courgettes or their golden flowers or even just a banana into deep groundnut oil I wonder why I don't cook this way more often.
- Our dishes arrived with a generous supply of potatoes, mange tout, and courgettes in a tomato dressing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!