The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tratamiento de cortesía masculine
- The eldest son normally takes as his courtesy title the family viscountcy.
- A baron's wife can use the courtesy title ‘Lady’.
- You see, I have nursed a particular point of irritation with Mr. Manager for some time, as he absolutely refuses to address me by any other courtesy title but ‘Miss.’
- The title belonged to her knighted husband, hers is a subsidiary or courtesy title and portrayed in the manner described to denote this.
- Men don't have different courtesy titles to identify their marital status and I don't see why women should be expected to.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!