The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sala
1(de un tribunal) sala femenino
- courtroom drama
- We do not have the luxury of the system, which can provide instant access to litigants, in terms of courtrooms, judges and jury panels.
- Tapestries had been hung in nine original courtrooms in the High Court.
- We say that policy reasons seem to play a role in the courtroom, but not outside the courtroom.
- Apparently enquiries have been made as to the availability of alternative judges or alternative courtrooms in another venue.
- He was leading me on a tour of his domain, which includes four modern courtrooms and the judges' chambers on the floor below.
- Most of the action in housing court takes place in the hallways outside the courtrooms.
- It is possible, in some instances, to hold the trial in a courtroom where there is a specially protected dock.
- While once they chatted at the 19th hole, the pair may next meet across a civil courtroom.
- The verdicts and sentences were announced outside the courtroom by the prosecutor and defence lawyers.
- In American courtrooms, however, the language in which historical justice is being debated has taken on an unusual character.
- Once again, we take you inside a courtroom for a real criminal trial in front of a judge and jury.
- For their courtrooms to function, they can't afford to second-guess themselves, at least not regularly.
- Court observation can, however, be deceptively straightforward, and anyone who spends time in courtrooms quickly becomes aware of its drawbacks.
- She has helped to undermine the assumption that the tobacco industry is invincible in American courtrooms.
- As noted above, a major reason for press and public access to courtrooms is to ensure fairness.
- This is the fiction that people who come into courtrooms are all reasonable people.
- Both matters have been called outside the courtroom three times and there is no appearance.
- If this action should go ahead to a trial, it would be quite some time before it would reach the courtroom.
- The role of counsel in the courtroom should never vary, and all counsel are to be on an equal footing.
- Sometime later they reach a decision and the parties are all called back into the courtroom.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!