The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Within a few years, he would be eclipsed by couturiers like Coco Chanel and Jean Patou, designers more willing to adapt to the needs of a new generation of American women.
- Though they didn't have half-million-dollar budgets to buy clothes from a couturier, they had incredible style.
- As everyone knows, women are designed by couturiers.
- Those who sewed in the workshops of the fashionable London couturiers endured harsh working conditions.
- Coco Chanel, French fashion designer and one of the most influential couturiers of the 20th century, died aged 87.
- If China was looking for domestic fashion designers comparable to the haute couturiers in Paris, she would definitely be on the list.
- It was supposed to be high fashion heaven on earth but couturiers are not exactly scratching each other's eyes out to gain entrance.
- The Dior scent Miss Dior Cherie is a modern interpretation of the original Miss Dior fragrance created by the couturier himself in 1947, the year the iconic New Look was introduced.
- He is the most famous cocktail dress designer among all of today's Paris couturiers.
- Some of Scotland's hottest couturiers are drawing on old - fashioned styles and fabrics - but not all their creations will protect you from thistles.
- As a couturier, I feel making beautiful clothes is a form of art.
- Maria supported him in London working as a couturier, sought after by prestigious fashion houses.
- You will also be measured with the precision of a couturier to see if you have any length discrepancies, such as one leg that's shorter than the other.
- Interestingly, you know, today, many couturiers who are making wedding gowns aren't necessarily sticking with the formula of the bleached out ivory or cream satin, you know, princess gown.
- It is my wish that the Paris couturiers reduce the size of the ladies' hats this season, as in years past I have had many unpleasant encounters with enormous millinery.
- The couturiers of Paris do not amount to much anymore.
- Each week they score contestants on how well the would-be couturiers execute a theme with the materials provided.
- Notable Parisian couturiers became patrons and she soon possessed a magnificent wardrobe comprised of gifts from her new clients.
- He was the first of the 20th century's great couturiers, fêted by all.
- This is not an issue of outing, but of honoring the customary silence among couturiers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!