The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- On the first day of spring in 1996, our local newspaper ran an article about a local coven of witches.
- They are a diverse group - ranging from gaming clans to virtual covens of the magickal sort.
- Witches have been coming together as covens for centuries because groups have stronger magick than individuals.
- It was a massive castle made of stone and large enough to house almost 20 separate covens, nearly 1,000 witches!
- I didn't join a coven that officially declared me a Witch; I just knew.
- It starts off uniquely enough, with a coven of witches proclaiming their lust for vengeance against a Polish nobleman.
- I was just about to rid myself of the coven of witches and now they've relaxed themselves back into their seats.
- Willow was spending time with the coven of witches in Devon, trying to put her life back together.
- Spiritual commitment isn't just being Wiccan a few times a month at coven meetings.
- Any Witch who is part of a coven or more specifically a tradition can tell you this.
- Welles plays the head of a witches coven, who has his heart set on raising his son from the dead.
- To begin with, the local council would be more than a meeting of coven representatives.
- Gardner claimed that in 1939 he had been initiated into one of the last remaining witch covens in Britain.
- They all got together to talk about me, it was like a witches coven.
- And just to keep things interesting, Bentley reportedly had a practicing witch - and a coven - for a number of years.
- It is understood that a coven of witches was held at Rathcroghan Caves on the recent Halloween night.
- He travels to a remote island where he uncovers a coven of witches engaged in outdoor orgies and human sacrifice.
- I wanted to join a coven so I could learn the magickal arts and celebrate holidays together.
- The classic number of people in a coven is thirteen, but many covens are smaller.
- Still others prefer little traditional covens and within each coven practice can vary.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!