The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cubierto
1(in restaurant) cubierto masculino(in nightclub) consumición mínima femenino EEUU
- There's always a cover charge at the door of a sex club, as high as $50, which goes straight to management.
- Pay your cover charge and stop running around from club to club.
- The cover charge was $3 but with the obligatory tip, it was more like $3.02.
- All are welcome to attend and there is a nominal cover charge of 2.
- The night starts at 8.30 with a cover charge of 15 euro.
- A cover charge of Eu 5.00 per walk (Children Under 12 with adult only) will apply.
- A cover charge of $5.00 per person (as well as donations) will be collected.
- The cover charge and the drink price is not worth it.
- At nine, we paid a small cover charge and went downstairs.
- No cover charge we are told, so all the groovier.
- The cover charge of Rs.150 includes refreshments and dinner.
- Unfortunately, for this reader, the humor fell flat and I was left wishing for a return on a cover charge.
- Depending on when you arrive, there could be a cover charge of up to $5.00.
- There will be 8 local bands performing from 4pm to 10 pm and the cover charge will be 8 Euro.
- You walk out the door and there's $20, as if it's a cover charge for the city.
- Standard cover charge is €25 per person with corporate tables of ten costing €200.
- Early reports said there would be a cover charge at all times.
- So, from now on, if we charge a cover charge, it's going to be at least $6.
- Games kick off at 8pm with a cover charge of £1, which includes light refreshments.
- We came back the next night and were told the cover charge was R50.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!