Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Flow cells were fabricated by assembling two glass coverslips separated by a thin layer of parafilm.
- For the experiments, cells were grown on glass coverslips for several days.
- For fluorescence microscopy cells were grown on glass coverslips as described above.
- The coverslips were mounted onto glass microscope slides with the addition of 3 l of mounting medium.
- Cells cultured on glass coverslips were fixed for 10 min at 4°C with acetone and dried.
- Exponentially growing cells were plated in a 6-well plate on glass coverslips and cultured for 24 h prior to drug treatment.
- The sections were then counterstained in eosin, dehydrated, cleared, and mounted with glass coverslips.
- The mucus trails were protected with coverslips and observed under a light microscope.
- In this work, we have immobilized eqFP611 on glass coverslips coated with polymer chains.
- Thirty-one mm glass coverslips were washed with 70% ethanol, then with H2O, and dried before use.
- Glass coverslips were adhered to the petri dish by placing them over each water drop.
- Glass coverslips were washed with ethanol followed by distilled H2O and allowed to air dry for 30 min before sample adsorption.
- Borosilicate glass slides and coverslips were used in all imaging experiments.
- Before use, the microcells and glass coverslips were cleaned with piranha then rinsed thoroughly in de-ionized water.
- All measurements were performed on uncoated glass coverslips, avoiding errors in the viscoelastic data due to a soft substrate.
- Cells were seeded onto glass coverslips at a density of 1 X 101 cells per dish, and allowed to attach.
- Polyacrylamide gel samples were prepared on aminosilanized glass coverslips using published methods.
- We would like to mention that we found a different behavior in fibroblasts on laminin-coated glass coverslips.
- Glass slides and coverslips are not recommended because they do not produce reliable, consistent results.
- The samples were then prepared on concave microscope slides under coverslips and sealed with silicone grease.
- After electroporation, cells were plated on glass coverslips submerged in maintenance media.