The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- They are just a minor part of an immense criminal operation that is covertly linked to terrorist groups.
- Her father took a camera with him and covertly filmed what he saw.
- Compromised websites can covertly install programs.
- As current legislation stands, it isn't illegal to covertly film and photograph people in public or work spaces.
- It covertly but actively supported the political elite.
- It covertly gathers user information and activity without the user's knowledge.
- Pressing a button on the back of the device enables a worker to covertly raise an alarm.
- Slaves also covertly appropriated food from their masters ' gardens and kitchens.
- I need you to go in covertly and collect as much information.
- I watched my father covertly as we ate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!