Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- They are the tap roots of a plant in the umbelliferae family which includes parsley, cow parsley and hemlock.
- Lots of flowers down there at the moment - irises, hawthorn, buttercups, cow parsley, herb robert.
- With the onset of summer there's the cow parsley, poppies, honeysuckle, wild roses, speedwell, ragged robin and foxgloves.
- Threads have been dyed in authentic colours of the period, using natural dyes which have been derived from plants like cow parsley.
- Wild chervil is another name for the common wild plant cow parsley.
- Meadow flowers, like cow parsley and nettles, were being grazed by the occasional elk or aurochs.
- I had a brief flurry of activity when the cow parsley stem I was using as a float started to jerk upstream.
- Farmyards were heralded by cow parsley, and the woods reeked of wet dog.
- It was quite clear that the garden he was describing was an English idyll sprouting cow parsley, chestnut trees and long green grass.
- The foaming heads of white cow parsley provide a superb foil to the pink peaflowers of the Judas tree.
- Ragwort and cow parsley grew almost as high as the platform.
- She also created more delicate designs: florets of cow parsley and Slovakian folk-style peasant motifs.
- The shop sold clotted cream, the paths were lined with split log fences and cow parsley and we were less than a mile from the sea.
- Uncontrolled growth of weeds and cow parsley had totally concealed entrances.