The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de vaquera
- Cowboys and cowgirls dressed in lavish Western attire vied for attention and prizes.
- The rodeo setting itself, centering upon cowboy and cowgirl stardom, is an important part of the Western popular tradition.
- And while you're trying on Western Wear, it's fun to get your favorite cowgirl a nice cowboy hat;
- Biscuits are apparently a cowboy or cowgirl's food of choice.
- That's because she's a total cowgirl straight from the Westerns.
- She's a pretty good cowgirl herself, you know, and knows a lot about horses.
- If memory serves, O'Connor was an actual, not figurative, cowgirl.
- We wanted to create a beautiful place for them to come, to work, to learn how to be little cowboys and cowgirls.
- They pride themselves on Texan hospitality, and true-to-life cowboys and cowgirls running the show.
- Let's start with something easy: the traditional cowboy / cowgirl get-up.
- When I walk out with my mail, I see a cowboy helping a moderately drunk cowgirl along the boardwalk.
- ‘You are the sweetest, most perfect cowgirl I have ever seen ‘, and he kissed her hand.’
- There he meets Sissy, a cute but indomitable cowgirl.
- The four teens turned to face a red hair cowgirl.
- How tough is the transition from cowgirl to beach babe?
- I told him to go find some pretty cowgirl, but I think he intends to spend all of his time at electronics gaming parlors.
- They usually have a stuffed head attached and come in a variety of different costumes from French maid to cowgirl.
- A former motion picture cowgirl, she rode the law throughout Prohibition.
- It ain't easy being a creepy Louisiana cowgirl.
- I wanted to be a nurse, an actress, a singer, a cowgirl, a doctor, and a million other things.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!