The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of apretado
- The crabbed handwriting was identical to the one on the note.
- The painfully familiar Cyrillic letters were crabbed and uneven - as if battered by gales.
- Thirty-four years after I made this crabbed notation - ‘Mr. Chapman and guest.’
- I have again spent too long reading Klessa's crabbed writing.
- A furry arm snaked out, hung a sign in a crabbed script, then whisked out of sight again.
- Inside, a crabbed script covered page after page, interspaced by occasional line drawings.
- On the wall hung a framed letter in faded brown ink, written in a crabbed and spidery fist.
- You're left with a notebook page of highbrows, scribbled in a crabbed hand.
- Plotinus wrote these treatises in a crabbed and difficult Greek.
- They are recording with their crabbed hands what they are saying, a full transcript of what may be occurring.
- Wendy noted the crabbed scrawl of her uncle's signature immediately above the notarization seal, then read the introduction.
- For those not fluent in Italian, I will paraphrase the definition before me in Il Duce's crabbed hand.
- It wasn't as though they were written down on teeny little Post-Its in crabbed penmanship and stuck onto the shelves backwards.
- It was written with a pen in a crabbed hand, and the sum and substance of it was this.
- Klessa's handwriting, in particular, is too damnably crabbed.
- Atop the videocassette was a note penned in blue ink in my brother's surprisingly crabbed handwriting.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!