The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de choque
- It would lead to the crack-up boom and the breakdown of the whole monetary system.
- Any bump in the road is greeted not just as evidence of the crack-up, but as its beginning.
- The later the crack-up comes, the longer the period in which the calculation is misguided by fiduciary media.
- The Baltics’ surge toward independence in 1989 was the first sign of the impending crack-up of the Soviet Union.
- The revisionists have been watching carefully the crack-up and want to avoid the alienation of a couple of million members.
- After the Communist crack-up, the question is, on what principles is the world going to be organized?
- This is supposed to help us savor more deeply the transient joys and triumphs preceding the crack-up.
- The crack-up didn't happen then and it may not happen now.
- Well, we propose a two-step response to the Canadian crack-up.
- Well, for the press, it's the latest sign of a conservative crack-up.
- I suppose in due course I'll see him, but I'm really interested in the crack-up of a political system.
- He refers to this as flight into real goods or the crack-up boom.
- Only one very broad check remains: the ultimate threat of hyper-inflation, the crack-up of the currency.
- The worst of the economic crack-up has cleared (we hope).
- And we are going head - on into an economic, social, and political crack-up.
- Or is this midlife crisis as political crack-up?
2(breakdown)colapso masculinoderrumbe masculino
- Mark has had one emotional crack-up and one hospitalisation before the stresses have even begun.
- The directorial debut shows the actress grappling with the aftermath of a crack-up.
- By the time the reader gets to book four, Donny's been ‘hospitalized for a crack-up.’
- Even his crack-up comes out pretty buttoned-down.
- For her, The Bell Jar is not just a novel about teenage crack-ups.
- In the midst of it all was the ‘50s, the decade of her crack-up.
- ‘I was desperately, desperately lonely,’ she says, recalling her crack-up when Rowan left home to go to Oxford.
- The truth was that of the three of us, my crack-up was the least enjoyable.
- Stories of his crack-up and split from his lovely wife became public.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!