Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(idea) descabellado(person) chiflado informal(person) chalado informal(person) rayado Latin America informal
- It cannot be possible that a man of that sagacity should be associated with such a crackbrained scheme.
- A belief or a conviction, no matter how crackbrained, is not an assertion subject to editorial or legal correction.
- On his own, he would have shared in the crackbrained political theories that abounded wherever tourists were to be found.
- Why would they ship their only daughter across five countries to compete in some crackbrained battle of the fittest?
- He told me straight away that I was crackbrained and only dreaming.