The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of chiflado
1chiflado masculine informalchiflada feminine informalchalado masculine informalchalada feminine informala crackpot idea — una idea descabellada
- It's a site dedicated to ‘cranks, crackpots, kooks, and loons on the Web.’
- There George, who appears throughout as himself, interviews a series of crackpots and misfits.
- Interesting to know the science and/or psychology behind the crackpots and their talking pots.
- You're the people who've got criminal crackpots sitting on human-rights panels.
- The sign likened protest zones to ‘a safe haven for crackpots.’
- People on either side of this ‘argument’ are not crackpots; they are people with opinions, just like Harvey.
- I seem to be the risk-free venture with certain crackpots.
- They can make even the most demented crackpots seem so… civilized.
- These women aren't crackpots or die-hard new-agers, however.
- He worked for the Institute, home to various crackpots.
- We wondered if our neighbors would think it was the work of crackpots.
- I know who these crackpots are and I couldn't be happier that somebody is standing up to them.
- There have always been conspiracy crackpots; nothing new there.
- Then there are crackpots and malcontents, and people who have been genuinely burned by the Bahamian experience.
- Even the crackpots who vented at him received polite and gracious counter-arguments.
- The good news is, the crackpots are planning to get together at a conference.
- Of course crackpots with guns aren't a uniquely American problem.
- Most of them are not wealthy or trained or competent, and a lot are just crackpots.
- But Stein trots out his definition of a writer as if belonging to this group of crackpots is something to be proud of.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!