The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Man oh man, Jay, I never knew you were such a cradle-snatcher!
- My friends ‘back home’ do not understand this association and I'm afraid have branded me as a cradle-snatcher, but that is their problem.
- Amusingly he heard the words ‘cradle-snatcher’ and ‘gold-digger’ come up more than once.
- For that reason, some would, in fact, wish that these offshore cradle-snatchers be bankrupted by any means possible.
- I realise that while I was labelled a cradle-snatcher when we were together in the past, now I can instead be cradle-snatched.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!