The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1canción de cuna femininenana feminine
- Similarly, the Berceuse gains much from being played simply - as a cradle song.
- The European cradle song tries only to put the child to sleep.
- The state of Bengal during the 18th century has nowhere been so vividly pictured as it has in that famous Bengali cradle song.
- Then, at last, quite recently, I got it: a man told me that is definitely an old Basque cradle song.
- Not only does he ‘love the cradle songs the mothers sing’, he has composed one.
- The cradle songs are a perfect illustration of Isokoski's approach: simple, direct, and deeply moving.
- ‘We included cradle songs which imitated rocking-chair rhythms,’ says Montemurro.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!