The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of artesano
1artesano masculineartífice masculine
- This is often due to the scarcity of skilled builders, craftsmen and gardeners.
- Lower-paid workers include manual laborers, skilled craftsmen, and manufacturing and construction workers.
- Come listen to a master craftsman work his trade as only he can.
- The temples require urgent restoration by skilled craftsmen who work on heritage structures.
- Our country has the pride of having master craftsmen who carve out exquisite products with their deft hands.
- Vegetables, too are welcome garnishes, and they don't have to be carved by a master craftsman.
- The Persian kings employed highly skilled craftsmen from all the 23 peoples under their sway.
- The British workshops, which employed the local craftsmen, mainly produced sturdy, unadorned Georgian tableware.
- The centrepiece of this colourful quarter is the magnificent Chinese Arch, built by the finest craftsmen of Beijing.
- Gerry was a very talented craftsman who could turn his hand to any job and did excellent work.
- He was a gifted craftsman and carpenter and his expertise was much sought after in the Tubbercurry and surrounding areas.
- The few things that could not be produced at home were bought from local craftsmen.
- Residents of Bansko have prepared gifts of souvenirs made by the local craftsmen.
- At one stage Liberty's also had its own workshops and employed its own craftsmen.
- Instead of forfeiting quality, Byrnes hired experienced and talented craftsmen to put together full-time specialty crews.
- Great to get all those talented craftsmen together under one roof for a much needed showcase for this great sport.
- The finest craftsmen in Europe could not carve two wooden items to fit together as well as we do.
- The emperor also sought the skills of expert craftsmen from other cities and countries.
- The church is rich in marble and murals carved and constructed by Italian craftsmen.
- There artists and craftsmen produced everything from metalwork and furniture to embroideries and mosaics.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!