The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of destreza
1(skill)destreza feminineconocimiento del oficio masculine
- Over the years he constructed some magnificent stone walls around the county which bear testament to his gifted craftsmanship in hard landscaping.
- I enjoyed their early music the most, yet appreciated their craftsmanship to the end.
- Sue Wong should be in New York or even Paris displaying her masterful craftsmanship.
- Indulge in the quirky, delicate, craftsmanship of a remarkable career remade up-to-the-minute yet timeless.
- Thus contemporary artists from Ukraine have a high level of craftsmanship in common.
- Piston, a superb craftsman in an era which distrusts craftsmanship, nevertheless almost never allows craft to become the point.
- The music is often painfully beautiful, especially the love song Marie and the emotional wallow of Guilty, and Newman's craftsmanship is consistently staggering.
- Such roles allowed him to develop the range and craftsmanship of his character performances.
- Dad was also known for his skill in woodworking and craftsmanship.
- Beretta has long had a reputation for quality and craftsmanship in Europe.
- Mr. Kneisel was held in great esteem in Waterford, and indeed throughout the jewellery trade in Ireland, where his skills and craftsmanship were highly thought of.
- Their craftsmanship developed as they went on with the project, and they made a great contribution to the technique of making astronomical instruments.
- Shilparamam, the crafts village at Madhapur, has yet again become the venue for the display of craftsmanship of weavers and handicraft artisans.
- As each of us develops our skills and craftsmanship, we get used to the properties of our painting surfaces.
- Paul Binnie is an incredibly talented young artist who combines creativity with superb craftsmanship.
- But war, international sanctions and economic penury have all but extinguished the ancient craftsmanship passed on from father to son for generations.
- What Drever hated was some of the slipshod work and poor craftsmanship he saw among his fellow students.
- It was also a golden age of craftsmanship.
- So, it feels good when someone finally acknowledges and appreciates great craftsmanship and hard work.
- A tour de force of both design and craftsmanship, Narragansett is one of the most extraordinary flatware patterns ever created, but it is, nonetheless, not well known.
- However, with the increasing demand, the craftsmanship has improved.
- The splendor of the stonework in the villages testifies to the great craftsmanship through the ages.
- He thought there was a lot of craftsmanship in old things.
- However, these materials often fell short in terms of craftsmanship.
- It is all most splendid, showing English craftsmanship at its best.
- Produced throughout Europe, nautilus cups were an extremely desirable blend of superb craftsmanship in combination with one of nature's most admired creations.
- That emphasis is a little unorthodox in a country where fine craftsmanship is still held in high esteem.
- Maps that are relatively old still portray craftsmanship we rarely see anymore. "
- The charm of these prints is rather in the historical subjects than in the skill level of woodblock craftsmanship.
- They were mostly made by local blacksmiths and many are excellent examples of craftsmanship.
- Trace's prices are very reasonable for the quality and craftsmanship found in them.
- But to this mechanical craftsmanship, the artist added a very human, sensual touch.
- The exclusive designs and superior craftsmanship evident in their execution meant that they were only accessible to a wealthy elite.
- The building has been the permanent home of Scottish Freemasonry since 1910, and is a triumph of the craftsmanship so prized by Victorian Masons.
- The festival, focussing on gold and allied industry, will open a window to the world to the unique and lofty craftsmanship of gold jewellery in Kerala.
- Although the distilling industry had undergone mass production, it did not sacrifice the craftsmanship of quality in the product.
- The craftsmanship of the ship has to be seen to appreciate it fully.
- Only craftsmanship in story-telling can preserve these qualities during adaptation in any form.
- The elegant craftsmanship in her pictures is engrossing.
- I hope that one day, buildings will be judged by design, function, and craftsmanship.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!