The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of artesana
- A master craftswoman, she has taught the skills to 700 children in an effort to keep the rich traditional craft alive.
- Always a confident craftswoman, Joyce admits making that first cut into the fabric never bothered her.
- As well as being an accomplished craftswoman, she was a gifted pianist.
- The person who made it all is an old friend and a fine craftswoman.
- Though we only met June occasionally, she was an accomplished artist and craftswoman in various mediums, particularly stained glass painting, modelling, and collage.
- She's a craftswoman: a minter of Viking coins.
- Marjorie is a craftswoman and her knowledge of the history of knitting makes her a popular speaker at craft events.
- The future is looking bright for the talented craftswoman who recently exhibited at the prestigious ceramics event.
- My mother was a really exceptional craftswoman, an imaginative perfectionist, particularly in cooking and sewing.
- The expert craftswoman and author teaches traditional building techniques to builders, owners of old homes, and those interested in tried and tested construction methods.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!