The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of rascón
1rascón masculinegallareta feminine
- Like other crakes the corncrake was more prone than most to colliding with overhead wires.
- Binoculars are supplied so you can view the black teal, swans, dabchicks, ducks and even the spotless crake or elusive bittern.
- Looking over the balcony at Cassowary Lodge, Atwood watched rare red-necked crakes scratching about in the bushes.
- Occasionally the spotless crake has also been seen.
- The inspiration for the book had come while she was sitting on a friend's balcony in Queensland, watching the endangered red-necked crake.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!