The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de craneal
- They are attached to the cranial or spinal meninges and usually present as a single mass.
- The peripheral nervous system includes cranial and peripheral nerves and associated ganglia.
- The lesion appeared to extrude into the cranial cavity with the dura mater in its integrity.
- The temporal muscle may have a more extensive cranial origin than usual.
- Some osteopaths do cranial manipulation, also called cranial osteopathy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!