The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1régimen muy estricto masculino
- Men are also more likely to exercise to excess to work off a pub lunch than go on a crash diet.
- I'm thinking we should all start crash diets.
- There were no crash diets, no marathons, just a steady, realistic programme which anyone can follow.
- It feels like an overlarge patchwork suit worn by a man who has gone on a crash diet.
- Stephens's strength had been sapped by a crash diet to produce the lean, mean Holmes that Wilder wanted.
- Going on crash diets isn't a long-term solution.
- No wonder the tabs report every month or two that she has gone on yet another crash diet.
- Also before the second round, the obese volunteers had been put on a crash diet and lost weight.
- Cabbage is certainly an excellent vegetable for speeding up a de-tox but the Cabbage Soup Diet is nothing more than a crash diet.
- Mild ketosis may be a feature of excessive morning sickness in pregnancy and crash diets.
- Crash diets based on just one type of food, for example, are one form of irregularity.
- A gout attack can be triggered by illness, injury or prolonged stress, by unusual physical exertion, or by too much alcohol or crash dieting.
- But rebound pounds do tend to make you fatter when it comes to body composition, especially if you go on crash diets.
- It's a four-week eating plan designed to minimize the discomfort of building new habits and to avoid the torment of a crash diet.
- You may want to cut calories by 200-300 a day, but don't go on a crash diet, as many brides-to-be do.
- Reports of her weight having dropped to 90 pounds raised suspicions about crash diets; it was later revealed that she was afflicted with anorexia nervosa.
- Some other types of unhealthy weight loss practices are excessive exercise and crash diets; one can also abuse laxatives to avoid gaining weight.
- Crash diets can deplete healthy muscle.
- Doctors are concerned that teenage girls resort to crash diets in an attempt to shed the extra fat that they need to bear children in future life.
- If the big day looms and you're worried about carrying a few extra pounds, avoid crash diets.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!