The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pañuelo de hombre masculine
- The bridegroom is able to hire his choice of morning suit or dinner suit, tuxedo, shirt and cravat or bow tie.
- He was wearing a black coat and trousers with a snow white shirt, a blue cravat that matched his eyes perfectly, and also the monocle.
- Truly he was a vision of charm in his navy jacket, cream-colored dress shirt, black cravat, and brown trousers.
- His snowy white shirt was topped by a burgundy waistcoat which, amazingly enough, matched her gown almost perfectly, and he wore a black cravat around his neck.
- The young man's black hair is parted in the middle, he sports a moustache and sideburns, and wears a large black cravat under a wide wing collar.
- He wore a rich brick-red winter coat over a Persil-white shirt and cravat.
- He was wearing a charcoal grey suit over a burgundy shirt with matching cravat.
- He was dressed elegantly in severe black evening wear, crisply white starched shirt and intricately tied cravat.
- After putting on a white shirt and navy blue cravat, he felt somewhat armored against what ever might transpire in the future.
- He was dressed up in a tuxedo, and you could see a white shirt, and white cravat sticking out of the front of it.
- He was dressed in black breeches, a white loose shirt and cravat, and a long black jacket.
- Who wears a trilby, a cravat and an old raincoat around these parts?
- He murmured, tucking his chin into his cravat sulkily.
- I watched in disgust as he began to untie his cravat and removed it from around his neck.
- He wears a beige Stetson hat, a black cravat and a black suit with white piping.
- Aimed at the banking community, this consumer advice show charts all that's new in the world of waistcoats, cravats, handkerchiefs and pocket watches.
- Colourful silk waistcoats and cravats are taking over.
- The emperor's jacket was unbuttoned, his lace cravat untied, and his crown of golden leaves sitting crooked atop uncombed dark hair.
- There's a dapper old gent with a blazer and a cravat sitting two seats head of me.
- Steve Martin, incidentally, isn't wearing a bow-tie but is wearing a proper formal cravat as opposed to a black necktie out of the sock drawer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!