The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1queso crema masculine Latin Americaqueso para untar masculine Spain
- However, hard cheeses are not affected and no health warning was ever issued about cottage cheese, cream cheese or fromage fraîs.
- Top with jam, peanut butter, almond butter, low fat cottage cheese, light cream cheese or lox.
- Cream together the butter, basil, parsley, cream cheese, oil, garlic and grated cheese in a large bowl.
- With natural creaminess from mascarpone, cream cheese and crème fraîche, it is thick and luscious.
- Stir in milk, cream cheese, mustard and oregano, whisking until smooth.
- Spread the rye bread with the butter or cream cheese.
- Mascarpone is a very rich, triple cream cheese from Lombardy in northern Italy.
- We put that with a double or triple cream cheese or by itself, it's fantastic.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle, mix cream cheese and butter until combined.
- I'm doing well so far but I just could not pass up cream cheese on my whole wheat toast today.
- Skim ricotta can replace cream cheese on a bagel or in a vegetable dip.
- She loves cream cheese, so maybe I'll make something with goat cream cheese.
- Others eat them with a slab of cheese on top or slathered with peanut butter or cream cheese.
- Another American cheese which deserves mention is Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and milk, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- For breakfast, Graham eats a bagel with tofu cream cheese, tomato and turkey bacon.
- I either have an everything bagel with cream cheese or an oat raisin with butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar.
- Hard-packed butter and cream cheese have more calories than the softer versions.
- Ask the children if they would like their celery filled with either cream cheese or peanut butter.
- A good tasting soy cream cheese would be more than welcome on the bagels of health-conscious eaters.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!