The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de manera creativacreativamente
- It can be creatively adapted to any setting or any style - modern or traditional.
- He's one of those rare people with a great sense of business, combined with a thorough knowledge of what works creatively.
- He has been working creatively in papermaking and prints since the 1970s.
- He exhorted his audience to think creatively about how to change and improve education.
- By necessity or design, it's time to think more creatively about what we have got and how we use it.
- We must allow ourselves to think creatively and differently.
- The potential for this project to engage creatively with the issues that concern the communities is huge.
- He engages students in learning activities that teach them to think creatively.
- Children come together getting opportunities to work creatively.
- As a team they worked creatively to resolve any of the on-site construction issues.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!