The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de creatividad
- We owe it to them to make sure they get a fair return for their creativity, flair and inspiration.
- Working in an office can suck out all of the energy and creativity in your system.
- Energising colours in the bedroom also inspire mental activity and creativity.
- You make a big difference at home and at work as you bring creativity and inspiration.
- The winners have shown great creativity, honesty and passion through their work.
- The first barrier is the lack of imagination and creativity in resourcing in schools.
- The determination, spirit and creativity of the strikers has been a real inspiration.
- Movements provide most of the energy and creativity involved in great challenges to our rulers.
- After this brief period of intense poetic creativity, however, there was a long hiatus.
- It is the vibrant silence of pure creativity awaiting to burst forth in a wild joy that is the true human spirit.
- This is the environment into which so many people have invested so much energy and creativity.
- You can discipline them all you like but you need creativity and flair as well.
- Was the painter inspired by his own creativity or by what the critics told him to paint?
- It was a glimpse into his imaginative world and some of the sources of his creativity.
- It is right to seek both excellence and creativity, as many good schools already demonstrate.
- This list is by no means exhaustive and is limited only by the boundaries of technology and creativity.
- Did either of these more liberal political climates lead to a surge of impassioned creativity?
- It shows us just what can be achieved when the creativity that is latent in people is drawn out.
- A young jazz singer has taken creativity to new lengths as she gears up to perform for millions of people.
- I knew he was a talented guy, but I was not prepared for the actual creativity and heart of this story.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!