The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de manera creíble
- Your content should be presented credibly.
- He must credibly imitate the master's style.
- Taking some examples it can be credibly argued that the situation is not quite as problematic as he argues.
- The developers used motion capture to animate the soldiers very credibly.
- Ben can credibly portray any character.
- It is among the very few organizations that can credibly claim to have pioneered a market.
- All the actors perform credibly.
- The emperor could not credibly contest the will.
- Reports in England credibly suggested even larger numbers.
- It is the only party that now credibly campaigns to form a national government.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!