The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- In the case of a running-account credit account, the contract has to show the available ceiling and the manner in which it may be determined from time to time.
- In another case, a church sought to apply for a commercial credit account at a local retailer.
- Their other liabilities include $4,300 in credit card expenses; a $1,400 credit account with Marlow Furniture Stores; $400 with Victoria's Secret; and $5,000 for her tuition for the spring semester.
- You will have a promotion for this, and the full amount of the reward will be paid into your credit account by the end of the day.
- I've also created a credit account for you with some money siphoned off one of the big banks in Jacarend.
- First he opened his credit account and scanned his opponent's card for 7,000,000 credits.
- I'm not sure how much longer my credit account will hold up.
- Is that a savings, cheque or credit account?
- Revolving accounts are credit cards and line of credit accounts.
- They're tracking sales and invoices, rather than balancing debit and credit accounts.
- We consider delinquencies of sixty or more days for three different types of accounts: closed-end consumer installment credit, retail accounts, and revolving consumer credit accounts.
- Others have money in their PayPal accounts - $750 million overall - that tends to burn holes in their pockets, in contrast to credit accounts where people know a bill will be coming.
- Today's dedicated ID thief, armed with a few details about you, can easily trawl databases to discover more, and so open new credit accounts in your name.
- A fraudster who created a string of false identities to open credit accounts was finally caught after her partner betrayed her, a court heard.
- Two or three had lost money, but the remainder found that payment had not been taken from their credit accounts.
- Both banks are confining interest rate-bearing credit accounts to business customers who use the banks' online services and neither have plans to extend it to personal current accounts.
- Another nice feature is the ability to split transactions, so you can include several debit or credit accounts in a transaction.
- This had the effect of endearing me to the regular crowd almost immediately and caused them to welcome me with open arms, and equally open credit accounts.
- Later that day, she found that all women's credit accounts had been canceled and could only be accessed by their husbands or male kin.
- Armed with that kind of background, ingenious thieves can forge fresh identities and plunder people's bank and credit accounts.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!