The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1crisis de crédito femininecrisis crediticia feminine
- Economic recovery will also be impaired by the ongoing credit crunch.
- The corporate bond market, which has been vibrant for a few months, continued its invulnerability to the credit crunch this week.
- What could really hurt the industry is the credit crunch.
- The glossy bunch is starting to really feel the pinch of the credit crunch.
- The banks here in Japan were largely believed to be able to handle any sort of global credit crunch.
- David Cameron will insist he has not compromised his commitment to environmental politics despite the challenges of the global credit crunch.
- I expect the factoring industry will continue to grow, even during the current credit crunch.
- Families are already struggling to cope with the effects of the credit crunch.
- Meanwhile, the ECB's money supply data suggests the credit crunch is tightening its grip on the wider economy.
- Meanwhile, the global credit crunch has dried up capital inflows to the region.
- The current credit crunch will lead to landlords selling their properties, which will help to bring prices down.
- The credit crunch has forced the Queen to scale down the annual Christmas festival at her Sandringham home.
- The credit crunch has forced several major lenders out of the student loan market.
- The credit crunch was expected to make shoppers too scared to commit to big purchases.
- It doesn't really sound a lot like the credit crunch.
- It isn't just the centre of Liverpool which will be hit by the credit crunch.
- J. P. Morgan warns that earnings of four big security firms could be hurt even more by the credit crunch.
- Taken to its extreme, this process leads to a credit crunch.
- The problem is that, thanks to the credit crunch, nowhere can be called safe anymore.
- Some people think that the credit crunch will make cheaper houses available.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!