The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1evento de crédito masculine
- To the extent that there are unexpected levels of downgrades, we may not need to see any loss for there to be some sort of credit event.
- Returns on the bonds will also diminish if any of the 100 firms suffer a credit event - defined by StanChart as bankruptcy, failure to pay debts or a serious restructuring - during the 10-year period.
- The implosion of the TMT sector in 2000 and that sector's continued weakness raise the concern that further equity price corrections could cascade across markets and thereby trigger liquidity and/or credit events.
- Italy needs to focus on structural reforms since a credit event in the country is a key danger.
- Spanish five-year government bond yields rose in line with 10-year bonds on Tuesday in a sign that markets were preparing for the risk of a big credit event.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!