The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de encomiable
- After some days of heavy rains, the conditions were not ideal but both sides put in creditable performances.
- She makes a creditable effort at interpreting the manifest and manifold mysteries of her subject's motivations.
- This was an especially creditable effort because his two previous wins had been over longer distances.
- The pairs enjoyed a mixed bag of results, with three wins and creditable performances in their close losses.
- Given the current state of the advertising market, this seems a creditable performance.
- The film is a creditable effort to tell an African story from the point of view of an African.
- All these initiatives are praiseworthy and creditable to the new and youthful management team.
- The club did the county proud by coming a creditable third.
- She then received patriarchal permission to pursue kinship with offspring of creditable lineage!
- There are four very creditable designs (particularly as it's their first show).
- The country and the citizen will give credit to the government for what are clearly creditable attainments.
- After each labor he would come home tired, but feeling that he had done a creditable day's work.
- We also express our gratitude to the media who were quickly on the scene and gave creditable coverage of the calamity.
- There was an explanation - not creditable, but rational - for the disappearances.
- The club finished a very creditable fifth out of eleven teams and narrowly failed to qualify for the finals.
- Racing against some of the best horses in the world, he once again ran a cracker to finish a very creditable fifth.
- However, Amy still made the final and came a very creditable fourth.
- It was smoothly run and the Japanese, in particular, made a creditable on-field contribution.
- It just kind of seeps out with things that are said in passing, as if there were no other possible view, let alone a creditable one.
- The police have made good progress recently in the battle against crime. They are doing a creditable job.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!