The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de nasa
- Most of the larger boats use single trawls while the smaller inshore vessels often fish by dropping creels in what supporters describe as a truly sustainable fishery.
- I slipped the kokanee into a plastic bag, wishing that I hadn't lost the old wicker creel that was companion to Grandfather's cane fly rod, and our last fishing trip was over.
- Planting those in my dear hubby's fishing creel will be a piece of cake.
- Photography even substantiated claims of overflowing creels.
- He walked a few paces away and snagged the creel he'd been using.
- It might feel goofy, but crawling around the banks on your knees, hiding behind trees, and using the river's steep gradients to remain concealed can ensure a stocked creel.
- She stands robustly by her creel, knife and oyster in her hands.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!