The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1parálisis progresiva feminine
- Symptoms include fever and creeping paralysis from the feet upwards, all of which the patient has shown.
- The usual prognosis is gradual immobility, followed by creeping paralysis, leading eventually to death by suffocation or pneumonia as the respiratory muscles seize up.
- There is no antidote or cure for powerful vincristine being injected through the spine, just an agonising, creeping paralysis of the body until the heart finally stops.
- Secondly, he is gravely ill and is confined to a wheelchair with a type of creeping paralysis that normally cuts the lives of its victims very short.
- The apprentice mechanic died almost a month later, suffering from a slow and agonising creeping paralysis of his body.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!