The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of incinerar
- Raising a monument to the memory of the deceased at the place where his dead body is cremated is taboo.
- Some great teachers of the past told their students simply to cremate their body and dispose of it, because the body is not important.
- Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Sikhs cremate their dead.
- By Friday evening, 45 bodies had been cremated in mass ceremonies.
- On Wednesday, her body was cremated on a funeral pyre at a Buddhist temple, while her husband Josef watched silently.
- Well, I have always talked about my body being cremated, and then having the ashes dispersed on a park or a garden.
- I do believe that when a body is cremated or buried, it is just that - a body.
- Requiem Mass took place the following day and he was cremated at a private ceremony.
- They were mostly Indian cultural ceremonies, but there were also several Europeans cremated on funeral pyres.
- Tibetans cremate their dead or bury them in a sky funeral, considered the only way to ensure rebirth.
- His funeral took place in Plymouth and his body was cremated.
- The wrong woman's body was cremated after an identification mix-up by a funeral parlour.
- Another possibility is to remove filled teeth from dead people before bodies are cremated.
- For now though, the city still buries and cremates its dead as it has done for the last century.
- The dead usually are cremated after an elaborate procession.
- According to Muslim traditions, a body must be cremated within 24 hours.
- It was excavated in the 1940s, but the bodies had been cremated and not buried.
- In the Hindu tradition, the dead are cremated, preferably on the banks of a river.
- They cremated their dead and placed urns of their ashes in flat graves in cemeteries.
- He knew that his people wouldn't carry out that wish because it's not customary within general Maori protocol to cremate the dead.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!