The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de crematorio
nombreplural crematoriums, plural crematoria
- The crematorium where Vohra's body was put to fire is not even known.
- We then had to deal with the crematorium, watch his body disappear behind crude curtains.
- Four police officers stood near the entrance to the crematorium throughout the short service.
- ‘Ask the guy who operates the crematorium what it takes to get rid of a dead body,’ he said.
- Without missing a beat, he replies that he has been thinking about opening a funeral transportation service, maybe a crematorium.
- The corpses of the prisoners are transported directly to the crematorium.
- Identified bodies are usually released to funeral homes or crematoriums within 48 hours of their arrival at the morgue.
- Family and friends bade their final farewell at a service at the crematorium as fans gathered outside in the driving rain.
- A spokesman from the crematorium yesterday said a service had been held.
- We were told that the facilities for the closest crematorium were not operational.
- They hide it for the men to find amongst the corpses that are transported to the crematorium.
- They cannot place ads near hospitals, cemeteries or crematoria or on bus shelters near these places.
- Escalation in firewood prices and air pollution led to the establishment of electric crematoria.
- In addition, families living in the south of the country have to pay hundreds of euros to take the bodies of their relatives to Dublin crematoria.
- Bodies are taken from hospitals to the ovens of the crematorium and the ashes are dispersed.
- Police mounted a large security operation outside the crematorium, but the public heeded earlier police advice and stayed away.
- Following the service, the parents will collect the ashes from the crematorium and return to China.
- The cathedral service was followed by a private service for family only at a local crematorium.
- Increase prices at cemeteries and crematoriums by five per cent.
- Pet cemeteries and crematoriums have never been more popular and business is booming.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!