The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de crematorio
- As soon as there is a decision placing high-voltage towers, crematories, waste dumps and incinerators or designated SARS-treatment centers in a certain place, local residents are certain to launch mass protests.
- Experimental studies and records of modern crematories suggest that approximately 643,000 kcal of heat is required to cremate an average 70-kg human body.
- His ‘best engineering opinion’ was that none of the facilities examined were ever utilised for the execution of human beings and that the crematories could not have supported the work load attributed to them.
- While the safe temperature set for crematories is 850 degrees Celsius, those at the parlor's crematories ranged between 83 and 436 degrees Celsius.
- Authorisation was also given for two small individual crematories.
- That facility comprises a chapel, a crematory, gazebos and an operations office.
- ‘At one time they apparently were buried in the ground in some other cemetery and were dug up and taken to the crematory,’ he said.
- In March, the families settled for $36 million with funeral homes that had sent bodies to the crematory.
- But, judging by the many flowers, lighted candles and small Israeli flags placed inside the crematory at Dachau, many of the nearly one million visitors who make their way here annually come just to pay homage.
- They wrote down the numbers of the ones they found to be physically unfit, and ordered them to be sent to the crematory.
- Elie and his father manage to survive through the selection process, where the unfit are condemned to the crematory.
- He warns the prisoners that anyone who cannot work will be sent to the crematory.
- There were tours of the chapel and crematory, of the grounds and the offices and bereavement suite.
- Visitors can explore on their own or join a guided tour, which will include the chapel and crematory.
- When the SS China, a wood side-wheel steamer, was brought to Tiburon's marine crematory to be burned for scrap metal, its social saloon and two staterooms were set aside, too beautiful to burn.
- The party left the old crematory and went back to the bus.
- It was days later when Mel visited Margreet's tomb at the Mount Vernon crematory.
- The people that had been selected were sent to the crematory two days ago, thanks to the doctor.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!