The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1papel crepé masculinopapel crep masculinopapel crêpe masculino
- We were given crêpe paper to make hats, lanterns and crackers and Mrs Archer would provide us with a sweet or a nut to put in the cracker.
- Drape the traditional black and orange crêpe paper from the ceilings and door frames and hang up some of those fake spiders and bats for added effect.
- There were pink balloons in the foyer and vases full of pink tulips on every available surface, and pink crêpe paper was spun from the beams and light fixtures.
- You could make one at home of nearly equal value yourself, using an old cornflakes packet and some crêpe paper.
- He returns soon after with normal sheets for my colleagues, and a different, crêpe paper sheet for me.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!