The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de grieta
- A lack of legs helps them fit into tight gaps and crevices and down narrow holes.
- The figure is formed by shadows of rocks when the sun penetrates the cave trough openings and crevices.
- They lead an active life during the day and sleep at night, often hiding in caves or rock crevices.
- It is a solitary creature, living in a crevice in the rocks or in a house fashioned for itself from an old pot or tyre or other piece of debris on the sea floor.
- The nest is built in a burrow under a tree root or rock, in a cave, or in a rock crevice.
- They do not dig burrows, but usually reside in hollow trees or rock crevices.
- The carriage was moving, bumping unsteadily over rocks and crevices in the path.
- Conger eels and lobsters hide out in crevices and holes at the base of the wall.
- A mile or two off the trail they found shelter in a crevice in the rock, deep and high enough to take the horses.
- As its top cooled and contracted, it developed narrow crevices more than fifty feet deep.
- Beneath the cliffs at a depth of 20m or so, huge boulders are piled high, separated by narrow crevices and tunnels.
- At her urging, I used my finger to make sure all the crevices and openings were well washed.
- Several other soldiers started firing, forcing the mercenaries to take cover in the small crevices in the wall.
- Certain plants are ideal for growing in the crevices of a wall and will help to soften the harsh texture of the stonework.
- She pointed to a crevice in the wall of the mountain surrounding the vulture resting place.
- The enclosures have to be enriched with trees, dens, small caves and crevices for animals to hide when they choose to.
- Some lead to caves hidden away in crevices or under jagged overhangs.
- Both male and female build the nest, which is usually in a hole or crevice in the rocks.
- This particular species has very long claws and is commonly found peering out of silty crevices in Scottish waters.
- I had memorized all the cracks and crevices in the ceiling, including the shadows they cast.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!