The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1escote redondo masculine
- I was wearing a cosy crew-neck sweater and jeans.
- It's him on a hill, having a picnic with his wife, who is in a crew-neck orange sweater with white collar peeking out, and his children, who are in penny loafers.
- Julien [an owner] lets me wear my crew-neck sweater, not like at some of the private clubs where you must wear a jacket and tie and women can't wear open-toed shoes.
- He wore a blue crew-neck sweater and slacks that made him look like a student.
- Get the crew-neck T-shirt, leotard, women's tank top, or women's hipster short.
- The simple solution is the Longtail T - a classic crew-neck T-shirt featuring an extra 3 inches of length to help keep it tucked securely in place.
- He spoke with a local accent and wore a blue crew-neck sweatshirt and black trousers.
- He was a world-class schmoozer, immediately identifiable by his mop of brown hair, crew-neck sweater, and bushy mustache.
- He said there were two girls in the gang and remembered his attacker wearing a navy blue crew-neck sweater with a badge emblem and red writing on it.
- This discounted promotional line is offered on 100% cotton crew-neck T-shirts at prices as low as $4.25 a piece in case lots per size only.
- It's 100 percent acrylic and comes in a crew-neck style or as a five-button fatigue sweater.
- Dressed in a neat charcoal suit and white crew-neck sweatshirt, he cuts a cool figure even though his shades can't hide the criss-crossing lines creeping over his tanned features like a rail map.
- Made of 100% preshrunk cotton, this shirt features a crew neck with contrasting 3/4-length raglan sleeve and neckband.
- V-necks, turtlenecks and crew necks can make you want to ring someone's neck when shopping for a sweater.
- Stylish V-necks, crew necks and turtlenecks will all look great under a sassy suit.
- Women can choose from crew necks, scoop neck, one shoulder shirts, and many other styles.
- Gold wash jeans look amazing with solid colored button-down shirts, V-necks and crew necks.
- The neck of the mock neck is only slightly higher than a crew neck, but only a third as high as a turtleneck.
- The men's style has a rib knit overlapped crew neck, cuffs and bottom band while the women's features a V-neck.
- The Lucia range includes a variety of different jumpers with V-neck, crew neck and slash neck in either short or long sleeves.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!