The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1jugador de críquet masculinejugadora de críquet feminine
- Although this is supposed to be the off season for our leading cricketers, some of them are playing county cricket in England.
- He dreams of becoming a cricketer.
- He is a New Zealand cricketer who bowls right-hand fast-medium.
- I was sometimes playing against former test cricketers.
- My dad was a very fine cricketer, good enough to turn professional.
- The phenomenal level of concentration required by top level cricketers is something that impresses me no end.
- The life of a professional cricketer is tough.
- I get enjoyment from playing alongside lads who are trying to become professional cricketers.
- Our test cricketers had scored an impressive run of victories.
- He was a very successful county cricketer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!