The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1lucha contra la delincuencia femenino
- Research had shown that street-level police culture rested on an action and crime-fighting orientation.
- Smaller communities could lose out on crime-fighting cash if police forces are merged in our region, MPs warned today.
- Colchester police want to establish crime-fighting business watches in the borough.
- Following the success of the first Copshop, a second Copshop was added to Bolton Police's crime-fighting armoury.
- An article in the match programme highlighted the new crime-fighting tool and in future it will be on advertising boards around the ground.
- The company is responsible for laying the fibre optics vital for crime-fighting surveillance.
- Towns taking part in the scheme must achieve high standards with businesses, police and other crime-fighting organisations working closely together.
- Criminals are being warned that Police, Camera, Action-style crime-fighting is coming to Swindon.
- The late '70s was an era when chicks ruled television, especially crime-fighting action chicks.
- The United States also agreed to help train Mexican authorities in crime-fighting techniques.
- Mr Crook said people could approach the police, or crime-fighting organisation Safer York Partnership, in confidence if they wished.
- Now renamed Marley, he is the latest addition to the Greater Manchester Police four-legged crime-fighting team.
- The latest in crime-fighting communications technology can save a police officer's life by enabling colleagues to find him through a GPS transmitter in his handset.
- He always had good legal and crime-fighting advice, and could tell us what the police could and couldn't do.
- Federal funds also supported a variety of local programs that allowed the police to be more aggressive in their crime-fighting strategies.
- He said better results at crime-fighting could be realised if resources in the police service were better utilised and managed.
- It was declared by police chiefs as the best crime-fighting weapon since the development of DNA analysis.
- Police have revealed what an average weekend of crime-fighting means for officers at the front line in Swindon.
- They became more for show than for crime-fighting.
- Suddenly, he has spider speed and crime-fighting strength.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!