The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1escritor de novela policíaca masculinoescritora de novela policíaca femeninoescritor de novela policial masculinoescritora de novela policial femenino
- In crime writer Ian Rankin's thriller, ‘Witch Hunt’, an investigator called Michael Barclay does not think of himself as a spy.
- He is considered a crime writer's crime writer.
- The UK crime writer Ruth Rendell and the consultant gynaecologist Harry Gordon at first seem to have little in common.
- The seminal crime writer Agatha Christie, who created gumshoed granny Miss Marple, introduced Belgian sleuth, Hercule Poirot, in The Mysterious Affair At Styles in 1920.
- Opened 75 years ago, one of the hotel's earliest visitors was the crime writer Agatha Christie, who also fancied herself as a bit of a gourmand.
- Are you more at ease with your identity as a crime writer now?
- Interviews include the crime writer and author, Patricia Cornwell, ex-FBI agent, Robert Ressler, forensic psychologist, Louis Schlesinger and many others.
- Like many others, the crime writer Raymond Chandler was puzzled as to why Crippen disposed of his wife's head, limbs and all her bones, possibly dumping them in a nearby canal, yet chose to bury some of her flesh at home.
- He is a crime writer who does detecting on the side.
- I was particularly taken with this tale since it seems to be the basis for a novel by my favourite crime writer.
- A three-bedroom cottage in Newland Street, Witham, has come up for sale - right next door to where the famous novelist and crime writer Dorothy L Sayers lived nearly 50 years ago.
- But even his encounters with the Krays didn't prepare him for the time he spent researching Liverpool's drug barons with the Guardian crime writer Nick Davies.
- Having said that, Mina does regard herself very definitely as a crime writer rather than just an author.
- I think I'm still the only crime writer I know who hadn't a clue about the genre before setting out.
- IAN RANKIN, the Scottish crime writer, is to auction a role in his next novel to raise money for a children's charity which helped him cope with his son's disability.
- Her reputation as a crime writer was secured in 1998, when her first novel won the John Creasey Gold Dagger award.
- I'd much rather discover a crime writer with a solid series of private eye novels behind them than an SF writer with an interesting back catalogue.
- British crime writer, John Creasy, produced hundreds of novels under different names.
- Award-winning crime writer Ian Rankin receives an OBE for services to literature.
- She decided to earn her crime writer colours by enrolling in a diploma course in forensic medical science at the University of Glasgow, where she studied alongside police officers, lawyers and mortuary assistants.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!