The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1antecedentes penales masculineprontuario masculine Southern Coneto have a criminal record — tener antecedentes penales
- This country has no use for the criminals of other nationalities, particularly if they have committed serious crimes or have long criminal records.
- They end up carrying a criminal record for a crime many argue their partner committed.
- The cards, containing details of credit history, criminal records and immigration status, are being introduced to combat identity theft and illegal working.
- Increasing numbers of these new types of participants have criminal records, including violent crimes.
- Most crime is committed by people with criminal records so their biometric traces are on file without the need to fingerprint the whole population or photograph our irises.
- The argument that Dad had superior credibility over Mom in terms of marital stability, criminal records, and other behavior did not hold up.
- A few people even have minor criminal records, such as vandalism or petty theft.
- Local police have arrested two thieves with long criminal records.
- They are saying it is taking in recruits with criminal records and people who are barely literate.
- Further, welfare agencies have used criminal records to determine a person's eligibility for certain social services.
- The database itself is a collection of people that have criminal records, or that have been charged with an offence.
- Police intelligence suggests these are people who don't want jobs, these are people who have criminal records, credit card fraud.
- Of the seven remaining, four have criminal records and three were convicted of the St-Laurent bar attack.
- Robinson's future career options might also be limited if he is convicted and given a criminal record.
- People with criminal records or who had been convicted of offences in the past five years did not qualify to stand as candidates.
- He became homeless in the 90s and has a criminal record for drugs, burglary and theft.
- They have criminal records and people will always know of them as thieves and criminals.
- The clearance procedure for new employees can take up to a month, and may involve security checks by the Gardai for a criminal record.
- Anyone between the ages of 18 and 55, of good fitness and without a criminal record can become a Special Constable.
- They should be taken away from society and there should be a criminal record attached to those who commit such heinous crimes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!