The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de criminólogo
1criminólogo masculinocriminóloga femenino
- The practical influence of criminologists has not been confined to shaping government policy via high-profile institutions.
- Yet according to cultural criminologists, these societal processes alone cannot explain the meaning or situational dynamic of shoplifting.
- Additionally, criminologists have argued that a major cause in crime prevention is the reduction of child neglect.
- According to criminologists, serious crime is actually falling.
- In recent years, some criminologists have also explored the ways in which some forms of culture come to be constructed as crime.
- Taken together, the work of these various agencies and individuals points to the fact that crime has never been the concern of criminologists and criminal justice professionals alone.
- I'm not a criminologist, but I believe that most criminals simply think they will get away with it.
- I'd been told by various criminologists and judges that there are three principles behind sentencing which are: retribution, rehabilitation and deterrents.
- The fundamental task of criminologists was thus widely perceived to be to search for the 'causes of crime'.
- Jurists and criminologists concluded that family disintegration was the primary source of juvenile crime.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!